SeaLion 2 Underwater Drone / Submersible ROV
SeaLion 2 Underwater Drone / Submersible ROV
Fishers ROVs are completely mobile underwater camera systems that are controlled from the surface and capable of staying submerged indefinitely. These ROVs are ideally suited to a variety of applications including pipeline inspections, river and ocean searches, dam surveys, oil and gas platform work, fish farming, and homeland security operations. They can dramatically reduce search time, as well as the risk and high cost associated with diving operations. Equipped with the RMD-1 remote metal detector the ROV becomes a high tech search system capable of locating weapons, unexploded ordnance, pipelines, buried treasure, and other metal objects.
Both the SeaLion-2 and SeaOtter-2 come with carry case.
The SeaLion-2 is Fishers top-of the-line ROV. It has four high performance motors that make it faster than the SeaOtter-2. In addition, even more thrust is available with a Power Boost feature that provides the ROV with an extra burst of speed when heavier currents are encountered. Other advantages are a 1,000 foot depth rated housing and the ability to operate with cable lengths up to 1,500 feet. Other features include front and rear facing color cameras with pan and tilt. Illumination for the front camera is provided by two, fully adjustable, 2200 lumen LED lights. Lighting for the rear camera is provided by a ring of high intensity LEDs.
System controls for the Sealion-2 are cleanly laid out in a high impact water proof case with an ultra bright 15 inch flat screen monitor built into the lid. Command of the ROV's thrusters, cameras, and lights are managed with a compact hand-held controller. A wireless controller can also be used to give the operator even greater freedom. A gentle push on the vertical joystick propels the vehicle down into the depths, and a nudge on the horizontal sends the ROV flying over the ocean floor. The control panel has jacks and amplifiers which make it adaptable to the requirements of each job. A video output jack allows an additional remote monitor to be used simultaneously with the internal flat screen monitor. Other viewers can see the world below without crowding around the control console. An internal video amplifier adjusts picture quality to optimize the video for water clarity. Connect an external DVR recorder and make a permanent record of the underwater scene. With the internal audio amplifier voice can also recorded with the video picture.
- Pan and Tilt Front and Rear Color Cameras
- 1,000 feet (~304m)Depth Rated Housing
- Spare Wires in Umbilical
- 15Inch Ultra Bright Color Monitor
- 4 Hi Output Motors, Variable Speed, Reversible
- Two 2200 Lumen LED Lights
- Power Boost Circuit
- 4Knot Forward Speed
- Highly Portable System
- Leak Detection Circuitry
- Camera/Lens-1/3” Super HAD CCD II color day/night, 4mm, 55 deg vertical by 70 deg horizontal lens, 700 lines, .0001 lux, 90 degree pan and tilt, auto iris
- Monitor-15inches, high resolution, ultra bright, color.
- Lighting-2 dimmable, high intensity LEDS (2200 lumens each) on front, Ultra bright LED ring in rear
- Motors-Four DC PM type, reversible, variable speed, proportionalcontrolled, 7+lbs. thrust each motor,4knots.
- Operating Depth–1,000 feet(~304m)
- Sealing–Fiveseparate housings, O-ringsealed, a leak detector in each housing, motors use “no maintenance”rotary seals.
- Power requirements-120 vac, 8 amps, 900w max.
- On screen display–basic display for time, dateand GPS comes standard
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHTS
SeaLion: 23”L x 16”W x 12”H 43 lbs.
Control Box: 17”Lx 12”W x 8.5”H 23 lbs.
Cable: 0.6”D x 250’ to 1500’ -30/60 lbs., neutrally boyant
Monitor (built into case) –15”
ROV, Front and rear facing color cameras with pan & tilt, control box with built in 15 inch monitor, user friendly compact hand-held controller (wireless controller can also be used), four high power thrusters, power boost switch, 1,000 foot depth rated housing, 250 feet of cable included with the system, two 2200 lumen LED lights on ROV, LED light ring on back, video output jack for remote monitor, video amplifier to adjust picture quality, audio amplifier to record voice with video, the ROV's small size and light weight make it easy for one person to deploy and operate.
SeaLion-2 is backed by Fishers exclusive, unconditional TWO YEAR warranty.
- Additional cable: $8/ft
- CMS-1 Cable Management system (cable reel up to 250'): $2,995
- CMS-2 Cable Management system (cable reel up to 1,000'): $3,495
- Basic Spare Parts Kit: $1,495
- Additional sensors for compass/depth/temp: $1,495
- Auto Depth Control: $595*requires Sensor package be installed
- Single function (open/close) manipulator arm: $2,995
- 220 vac (transformer): $275
- External DVR recorder: $295
- ROV metal detector and surface display: $12,995
- SCAN-650 Scanning Sonar: $7,495
- Built-in DVR recorder: $695
- Video Text Overlay: $895
- Distance off bottom: $1,995
- Auto distance off bottom $595
- Two color side camera: $4,995
- GoPro® camera with 1,000 foot depth rated housing: $995