The Firefly Pro SOLAS emergency distress light is capable of producing 41 candela of light per strobe for up to 56 hours on AA lithium batteries. With its wide light emission LEDs, the Firefly Pro cuts through foul conditions by creating a super-bright flash which be seen for over 3.5 miles. Three activation functions allow users to toggle between ultra-bright strobe or S.O.S. strobe to alert search and rescue, then toggle the steady-on feature for close-up recover operations.
- Innovative wide light emission LEDs produces a 360 degree beam with 41 candela of light which is visible for over 3.5 miles
- Cool white light, without any yellow tenting, transmits more light that is visible at greater distances
- Energy efficient microprocessor and redesigned electronics maximize the operational life even in harsh conditions
- Provides 56 hours of continuous strobe operation and 28 hours using the steady-on feature when using a single set of AA lithium batteries; exceeds USCG and SOLAS requirements
- comfortably fits inside an inflatable life jacket or pocket
- Rugged, military-grade enclosure is able to withstand years of abuse in harsh environments
- Easily mount the the Firefly Pro to a life jacket, belt, or pack via the two lashing loops and included velcro strap