Bluegrass Fields Agricultural Quadcopter
Bluegrass Fields Agricultural Quadcopter
Bluegrass Fields Agricultural Quadcopter by Parrot
The End-to-End Drone Solution for Agriculture
Parrot Bluegrass Fields is a comprehensive, ready-to-fly drone solution that spans the entire crop analysis workflow. Parrot Bluegrass Fields provides agriculture professionals with the insights they need to maximize their yields and boost the quality of their crops.
- Efficient, rugged, and easy-to-fly drone
- Visual scouting and crop mapping
- Actionable in-field insights
- In-depth crop analysis using the Sequoia multispectral sensor and a 14 MP front RGB camera
- ParrotFields mobile app to simplify the entire in-field workflow (one-year subscription)
- Full access to Pix4Dfields desktop and cloud software for further in-depth analysis of crop data gathered (one-year subscription)
EFFICIENT, RUGGED & EAST-TO-FLY QUADCOPTER DRONE
Parrot Bluegrass Fields is a rugged and easy-to-fly quadcopter drone designed for both crop mapping and aerial scouting.
- Cover large fields up to 65 ha (160 ac) at 122 m (400 ft) or fly low for greater resolution of down to 0.9 cm/px at 10 m (0.35 in/px at 33 ft) - single image.
- Flexbile vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) capability ensures efficient operation, even in confined areas.
- Three included batteries (25-minute flight time per battery) let you fly longer missions with greater ease and confidence.
- Make short work of demanding environments with Parrot Bluegrass Field's robust, professional-grade carbon-fibre structure.
- Intuitive Parrot Skycontroller 2 suits every pilot's needs.
VERSATILE VISUAL SCOUTING & CROP MAPPING
Equipped with two integrated multipurpose sensors, Parrot Bluegrass Fields is the perfect professional drone solution for visual scouting and crop mapping.
- An industry-leading multispectral Parrot Sequoia sensor allows for highly accurate crop mapping:
- Four multispectral mono-bands (Red, Green, RedEdge, Near Infrared), 1.2 MP, global shutter
- Multispectral GSD of 11.5 cm/px (4.5 in/px) at 122 m (400ft) flight height (or 2.8 cm/px (0.8 in/px) at 30 m / 100 ft)
- Front 14 MP RGB Camera for fast and effective live scouting of problem areas, including the capture of photos and Full HD-quality video at 1080p
ACTIONABLE IN-FIELD INSIGHTS WITH PARROTFIELDS MOBILE APP
Parrot Bluegrass Fields makes mapping and scouting quick and simple.
- Perform fully automatic flights or fly manually over your crops.
- Generate NDVI maps in real-time during flight.
- Get the data you need faster. Compare NDVI maps to monitor the evolution of your crops from the convenience of your mobile device.
- Explore areas of interest via Parrot Bluegrass Fields' unique semi-automated scouting flights.
- Capture photos and videos on-demand with the Parrot Skycontroller 2
- Increase the value of the aerial data you capture by adding text annotations within the app and from the ground with the added benefit of taking GPS-tagged picture.
Parrot Bluegrass Fields help you make smarter decisions with greater analysis by providing full access to Pix4DFields drone mapping software for agriculture.
- Identify in-field variability faster with the new instant processing engine (process 50 ha / 123 ac in 1.5 minutes)
- Generate predefined or custom index maps for detailed crop performance analysis
- Visualize and understand crop trends by comparing different data layers side by side
- Create comprehensive zonation and prescription maps for more precise fertilizer applications
- Import or draw field boundaries and annotate crop ‘focus areas’ for a more in-depth inspection
- Export prescription maps to your tractor or Farm Management Information System for seamless integration into existing agriculture workflows
In the Box
- 1 Parrot Bluegrass drone
- 1 Parrot Sequoia multispectral sensor
- 3 Batteries in total (3 x 25 minutes flight time)
- 1 Battery charger
- 1 Backpack
- 1 Parrot Skycontroller 2
- 1 Controller charger
- 1 Radiometric Calibration Target
- 4 additional propeller blades
- 1 USB-A cable
- One-year subscription to both ParrotFields mobile app and Pix4Dfields software (desktop & cloud)
PARROT BLUEGRASS :
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Size: 14 in x 16 in x 5.5 in
- Removable propellers for transport
- WI-FI AND TRANSMISSIONS :
- Range: Up to 1.24 mi with Parrot Skycontroller 2, in an unobstructed area free of interferences
- Wi-Fi AC-type, 2 bi-band antennas (2,4 and 5GHz)
- HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY :
- Battery life : 25 mins
- 6700 mAh Lipo Battery
- SENSORS :
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Inertial Navigation System
- Optical flow vertical camera
- FRONT CAMERA :
- Photo: 14MP wide angle camera
- Video: 1080p Full HD
- Video streaming: 360p / 720p
- Internal video memory: 32GB
- Dimensions: 2.3x1.6x1.1 in
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Photo mode: Up to 1 fps
- Internal storage: 64 GB built-in storage
- inertial measurement unit & magnetometer
- Power: 5 W (~12 W peak)
- 4 GLOBAL SHUTTER SINGLE-BAND CAMERAS :
- Resolution: 1.2 MP, 1280x960 pixels
- HFOV: 61.9°
- VFOV: 48.5°
- DFOV: 73.7°
- 4 SEPARATE BANDS :
- Green: 550nm +/- 40nm
- Red: 660nm +/- 40nm
- Red Edge: 735nm +/- 10nm
- Near Infrared: 790nm +/- 40nm
- RGB CAMERA :
- Resolution: 16 MP, 4608x3456 pixels
- HFOV: 63.9°
- VFOV: 50.1°
- DFOV: 73.5°
- SUNSHINE SENSOR :
- Dimensions: 1.8x1.5x0.7in
- Weight: 1.2 oz
- 4 spectral sensors (same filters as body)
- Inertial measurement unit & magnetometer
- SD Card slot
- Power: 1 W
Note: The ParrotFields application is currently compatible with iOS selected iPads only. The supported devices are: iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad 5, iPad Mini 4.