- IN THE BOX
Be ready to fly with a storage case and battery for the DragonFish Autel Robotics VTOL aircraft.
- Self Heating
It takes about 120 minutes to fully charge each battery; about 240 minutes to fully charge both batteries.
- Ensure that the 2 batteries are charged/discharged at the same time to obtain the best power supply performance;
- Do not charge immediately after flight; it is recommended to charge the battery after it drops to room temperature;
- The ideal charging environment temperature of the battery is 15 °C~40 °C;
- The ideal storage environment temperature of the battery is 22 °C~28 °C. When storing, ensure the area is free from water and moisture, and avoid direct sunlight;
- If you do not use the battery for more than 10 days, please discharge the battery to 20%~30% and store it, and recharge and discharge it every 3 months or so to keep the battery active.
|Power consumption：||7.5 W|
|Power supply：||5 ~ 20V DC|
|Battery type：||Lithium ion polymer
|Battery capacity:||4950 mAh|
NOTE: According to airline requirements, this battery cannot be carried on board a commercial aircraft. It must be ground shipped between locations.
Includes 4 batteries and 1 battery carrying case