ARC XL Drone Strobe Anti-Collision light by Firehouse Technology
- 1000 lumens
- 6 strobes
- Multiple modes:
- 90 dcb alarm sounds when aircraft is lost (motion sensor alerts after 4 minutes)
- Available colors: White, red, green, multicolor
- IP 67 rated (can withstand dust and light rain)
- streamlined design and no impact on flight times or flight dynamics
- Run time 5 hours in strobe mode. Charges off micro USB cable (included) and can be charged in the field.
- New strobe modes it features 4 lighting modes : Strobe (1Hz 60 strobes per second) , Slow Flash and Steady , Flash/Strobe.
New L.A.N.D System has been integrated into the body of the light, This is based off a Firefighters PASS alarm system that helps us locate downed firefighters, The the added L.A.N.D. system will sound a 90 dcb alarm if your aircraft goes down and assists you in locating it. Since the light and alarm have their own power supply they are not affected by loss of power to the aircraft. Simply look at the last seen point in your flight app, and go to the area noted, look for the visual signal (strobe) and listen for the audible signal (alarm).