Command+ Tilt White/Amber Headlamp
Command+ Tilt White/Amber Headlamp
Command+ Tilt Headlamp/Helmet Light by FoxFury
See wider and better with the FoxFury Command+ Tilt White & Amber LED Headlamp / Helmet Light. This rugged headlamp / helmet light provides hands-free illumination in all-weather conditions and delivers up to 100 lumens of panoramic lighting. It is designed for use on safety helmets (including wildland firefighter helmets), on ball caps, or directly on your forehead. It comes with an adjustable tilt to help aim the light where needed. White & amber LEDs are best suited for outdoor use including exploring, search and rescue and forestry / wildland firefighting.
Command headlamps are professional grade lighting instruments and are meant to thrive in challenging environments. As such, these all-weather, waterproof headlamps are engineered to survive the heat, cold and submersion underwater. This rugged headlamp is designed to survive bumps, drops and other impacts. This light is fire resistant and meets the requirements of NFPA when used with the silicone strap.
The FoxFury Command+ Tilt White & Amber LED Headlamp / Helmet Light provides spot and flood lighting. It is powered by (4) AA batteries. A front light bar and rear battery pack evenly distributes the weight of the light from side to side and front to back, which prevents the light from tilting forward or sideways. The adjustable tilt allows the light to be aimed up or down to best illuminate the area and reduce blinding of others. 3 modes provide a low, medium and high setting to adjust light intensity based on what the immediate situation requires.
When used with the (included) flexible elastic strap, this light can be worn as a headlamp on a ball cap or forehead. When used with the (included) silicone strap, the light grips on to safety helmets, including hard hats and wildland firefighting helmets. This headlamp / helmet light is a versatile lighting tool for outdoor enthusiasts and wilderness fire, rescue and medicine professionals (from hotshot crews to mountain and ground sear and rescue).
Best for outdoors, forest settings, or wildland fire fighting; Offers panoramic and focused lighting and adjustable tilt. Fits most safety helmets; White and amber LEDs enhance depth perception and helps to see (and be seen) through mild to moderate smoke
- Lumens: 100
- Max Lumens: (32 Low, 78 Medium, 100 High)
- LOW: Approx 32 lumens output by the 4 central white LEDs
- MEDIUM: 78 Lumens, output by 12 center white LEDS
- HIGH: 100 Lumens output by all 20 LEDS, 4 of which are Amber
- Battery Life: Up to 14 Hours (14 Low, 6 Medium, 5 High)
- Power Source: (4) AA batteries - not included
- Modes: 3 (Low, Medium, High)
- Weight with Battery: 9.6 oz (272 g)
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.0 x 1.0 in (122 x 25 x 25 mm)
- Certifications: CE-EMC
- Ingress Protection: IPX7
- Fire Resistant: Meets Requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013)
- Waterproof: 9.8 ft (3 m)
- Impact Resistant: 9.8 ft (3 m)
- LED Color: White and Amber, White and Green, White
- Color Temperature: 5700K, CRI 95 (White Only)
- Operating Temperature: -4° F (-20° C) to 300° F (149° C) *w/ Silicone Strap Only
- Materials: Nylon 66 housing with polycarbonate lens, Silicone cable
- Beam Distance: 114 ft (35 m)
- Beam Angle: 38 degree
- Rear safety LED: (red)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Command+ Tilt LED Headlamp / Helmet Light, Silicone Strap (installed), (2) Cable Guides, Elastic Strap