Home / Collections / All Products / EVO II Multi-Charging Hub

EVO II Multi-Charging Hub

$89.00
EVO II Multi-Charging Hub

EVO II Multi-Charging Hub

$89.00
description

Charging Hub for EVO II Series drones by Autel Robotics

This multi-charger enables you to connect up to 4 EVO batteries. There are two charging options available. Switching to Parallel Mode enables all connected batteries to rapidly charge simultaneously. When the batteries reach 80% power capacity, each battery than individually trickle-charges the remaining 20% to full capacity.

The charger continually monitors the electrical data to help optimize charging.

  • Operating Voltage: 13.2 V
  • Operating Temperature: 41~104ºF (5º~45ºC )
  • Charge Time: 6 hr 30 min (4 batteries fully charged)

Qty 1: Multi-Charge Hub

All other components including charging wires sold separately