- IN THE BOX
The VRM-2 HD is a high definition video monitor with a built-in Digital Video Recorder (DVR). The new HD system displays and records in 1080p HD format. The VRM-2 HD was designed for use with all JW Fishers video systems.
The DVR has a removable 64GB SD memory card included; however, any capacity card can be used. Recording time on a 64 GB card is approximately 12 hours when using the highest quality frame rate of 30 fps (frames per second). Using a lower frame rate allows longer recording times, but the video will not be as smooth, however the quality of still images will be the same.
The built-in DVR recorder is operated via a waterproof, touch keypad. A new feature of still picture capturing is easily used and provides the end user with more functionality not offered before. A GPS is included with the system and will transfer coordinates onto the screen and recorded video. Time and date stamps are also recorded and text overlay is possible with the addition of an included waterproof, USB keyboard. Also included is a microphone that allows the topside viewer to record vocal notes while video is being recorded.
- Displays and Records Video in 1080p HD format
- Included 32GB external storage
- Still picture capability
- Easy to use keypad and menus
- Microphone included for adding Audio
- Heavy Duty Case(optional)
- GPS (optional)and Keyboard Inputs
- Input power –100 to 240 vAC Options
- GPS input jack. The boat’s GPS receiver data is displayed and recorded(includes GPS).
- Carry and shipping case
- Dimensions and Weights
- Control Box: 17”L x 11”W x 8.5”H
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Monitor (built into case)
- 10.4 inches, high definition, ultra bright, color
- Storage-32GB included
- Recording format –MP4 H.264
- Recording frame rate -30 fps
A microphone is provided which allows the operator to provide narration with the recorded video which can be heard in the built-in speaker during playback.
A waterproof USB keyboard is included with purchase
Still picture capability
The VRM-2 HD control panel contains switches and controls to operate the complete system including the cameras and LED lights.
The system is backed by Fishers exclusive, unconditional TWO YEAR warranty.