The AERO 452 (452-101011) is a panel mounted Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector that combines a highly accurate TSO certified CO detector, a cabin pressure warning light, and has the ability to display information to supported external display units. This CO detection unit provides aircraft owners and pilots protection from the dangers of carbon monoxide in their certified aircraft and also integrates with existing PFD, MFD, or other engine monitor systems. Compact and lightweight, this TSO certified unit requires little panel space and provides simple installation in FAA certified aircraft.
The sensitive onboard CO sensor alarms when carbon monoxide levels measure greater than 50 parts-per-million (PPM). A loud 85 dB aural warning will sound and an amber warning LED will flash when CO measures 50 to 99 PPM over a 3-5 minute span. An aural warning and a red LED flashing warning will trigger when levels climb above 99 PPM immediately when detected.
The built-in pressure sensor indicates altitude warnings at 10,000 feet, 12,500 feet, and 14,000 feet as a reminder to the pilot that supplemental oxygen should be used. These warnings are displayed on an optional annunciator light. This CO detection unit is perfect for owners and pilots looking for protection from the dangers of carbon monoxide in their certified aircraft and integration with an existing PFD, MFD, or engine monitor system.
- TSO Certified and designed for certified single and multi-engine piston engine aircraft
- RS-232 Serial Connection included for reporting on external systems (see specs for list)
- Internal fan for optimum sensing
- Shielded to prevent EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference) with aircraft systems
- Audible alarm with varying pitch at 85 dB
- LED Red and Amber CO Alert lights
- LED Green nominal indication light
- Built-in Temperature compensating circuit