- IN THE BOX
Discover a Freedom that comes from being airborne with DJI's Avata first person view (FPV) compact drone. This UAV is lightweight and nimble in tight spaces. Built-in propeller guard means that if Avata comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying.
This aircraft is designed to be controlled with the DJI Motion Controller. Squeeze the trigger to move forward or turn by moving your wrist.
Should the Avata fall on its back, activate "Turtle mode" with a few simple taps and watch it spring back into action.
- 4K Stabilized Video
- Built-in Propeller Guard
- HD Low-Latency Transmission
- 1/1.7-inch Sensor
- 4K/60fps Video
- 155° Super-Wide FOV
- Flight Time: 18 min
- Turtle Mode
- RemoteID Supported
COMPATIBLE WITH (* Sold Separately)
- DJI Goggles 2 *
- DJI FPV Goggles V2 *
- DJI Motion Controller *
- DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 *
The difference between using DJI Avata with DJI Goggles 2 and DJI FPV Goggles V2 is that the DJI Goggles 2 has more features. It supports Head Tracking Mode, Ocusync 3 (O3+) Video Transmission, which enables high-definition, low-latency video transmission. The DJI Goggles 2 is smaller, lighter and has an upgraded display with diopter adjustment.
The Avata does not have forward obstacle sensors. It features downward binocular vision and ToF infrared to help detect obstacles below and allow the drone fly at low-altitude or indoors.
The motion controller's Emergency Brake button lets you stop at the tap of a button. Smart RTH, Low Battery RTH, and Failsafe RTH supported. The drone will Return-to-Home on low battery or if the signal drops out.
Focal Length: 2.34 mm
Focus Mode: FF
Focus Range: 0.6 m to ∞
Camera Mode: Normal, Wide, Ultra Wide
Color Mode: Standard, D-Cinelike
EIS Support: RockSteady, HorizonSteady
Video Codec: H.264
Resolution: 4000 x 3000, 4K
Video Format: MP4
Manual Adjustment: ISO, Shutter, EV, WB
Flight Time: 18 min
Built-in Storage: 20GB
Max Transmission Range: 10 km (6.2 miles)
Satellite Positioning: GPS, Galileo, and BeiDou
Downward Position Light: No
With DJI Goggles 2
With DJI FPV Goggles V2
DJI Avata Propellers Guard
DJI Avata Propellers
DJI Avata Upper Frame
HOW TO LINK AVATA TO EXISTING CONTROLLER/GOGGLES?
1. Power on the aircraft, goggles, and remote control device. Press and then press and hold the power button to power on or off each device.
2. Press the link button on the goggles. The goggles will start to beep continually.
3. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft until it beeps once and the battery level LEDs blink in sequence.
4. Once linking is successful, the battery level LEDs of the aircraft turn solid and display the battery level, and the goggles stop beeping and show the live view of the aircraft camera.
5. Press and hold the power button of the aircraft until it beeps once and the battery level LEDs blink in sequence.
6. Press and hold the power button of the remote control device until it starts to beep continually and the battery level LEDs blink in sequence.
7. Once linking is successful, the remote controller stops beeping, and both the battery level LEDs turn solid and display the battery level.
* For details, refer to the user manual or tutorial video.