Disclaimer: experiencing severe delays, expect delays of possibly 2 months, can call to discuss.
LumeCube Single - Black
LumeCubes are hot on the market. With the right brackets, this lamp can be mounted as a drone light for professional-quality aerial lighting.
- Small and Lightweight: LumeCube light measures 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches and is powerful, with up to 1,500 lumens of even illumination. It is lightweight (3.5 oz), with minimal impact to your flight dynamics.
- Water resistant up to 100 feet
- Sturdy: Built with a rugged aluminium ("gunmetal") shell, LumeCubes can withstand bumps and drops.
- Slave Flash: An optical sensor allows the LumeCube to work as a slave flash for still photography. The flash syncs down to 1/125 of a second. With the quarter-inch female mounting port on the bottom, the LumeCube can mount on a tripod or mini tripod.
- Run-time: More than 2 hours at 50 percent power. In constant video lighting mode, assume circa 20 minutes.
- Adjustable light output: Two buttons atop each LumeCube offer convenient adjustments. One button flashes the light. The other adjusts the light output in 10 percent increments, with 10 settings. More detailed control is available through LumeCube’s Bluetooth connectivity to either an iPhone or Android phone. A downloadable smartphone app allows you to remotely program multiple LumeCube lights in 1 percent increments. It also reads out battery reserve levels.
- Modes: Continuous and flash (strobe) modes.
- Recharging: 40-60 minutes via USB cable and miniport, connected to a computer, wall outlet, car power port or battery pack