SafeAir Parachute for Matrice 600 SeriesParaZero’s SafeAir is the only proven drone safety solution that is reliable and effective in any drone emergency situation, greatly reducing the risk of flight over people.
This safety system secures to your drone, ensuring its own safety as well as its payload and that of bystanders below. It is designed for the Matrice 600 configurations. The lightweight safety system independently monitors key flight parameters of the drone’s avionic systems. The drone flight profile is collected and monitored for anomalies. When critical failures are identified, the mechanical flight termination stops the rotors and a set of actions is triggered: first, the parachute deployment mechanism launches the parachute to full canopy in a fraction of a second, controls the descent and enables safe flight over people even at low altitudes. Next, the drone is brought safely to the ground, minimizing the impact energy.
Features and Functionalities of the Parachute system
- Compatible with different antenna configurations including D-RTK model.
- Automatic – arming and automatic – disarming added for increased safety, the system works seamlessly without any operator actions
- Easy plug and play installation and integration within 15 minutes.
- Automatic triggering of safety measures during emergencies or freefall. Can be manually activated using the DJI Channel Expansion Kit or a separate remote.
- Audio warning for people on the ground.
- Access data logs from black box
- Includes all mounting and necessary installation components.
- Authorized as safe to transport on commercial flights.
- Safety pin prevents unintended arming or activation. No risk of uncontrolled activation during handling, maintenance, and transportation.
- Industrial grade system with the level of reliability found in commercial aviation systems.
- Total weight: 3.08 lbs / 1.4kg
- Altitude loss until full deployment (hover): 23-33 feet / 7m
- Vertical speed of descent (with maximum take off weight of 23.1-34.2 lbs/15.5Kg) : 13.1-15.1 fps / 4.6 m/s
- Approx. impact energy: 80-163J
- Compatible with Matrice 600 configurations