We are headquartered in Marlton NJ. Our office is less than 25 minutes from Philadelphia, 1 hour from Atlantic City, 2 hours from both Baltimore and New York City and roughly 3 hours from Washington DC.
Influential Drones is an integration company focused on providing exceptional value to those who seek to leverage mobile robotic systems. Established in 2017, Influential Drones today supports customers within every US state as well as internationally.
The vast majority of our clients are public entities. We have an indoor/outdoor flight training facility. We consult to others on safety, technology and other best practices.
SERVICES | SALES | TRAINING | SUPPORT | CONSULTING
- SALES: equipment or services sales experience, ideally but not necessarily in technical field;
- TRAINING: instructor or professor capable of adapting to different learning styles;
- ADMINISTRATION: organized, self-starting, flexible and able to take initiative;
- TRANSFERABLE SKILLS: video editing, bookkeeping, website design, marketing, customer service, sourcing & supply chain, quality management, HR etc;
- OTHER POSITIONS MAY INCLUDE: contractual work, traveling for trade shows or demonstrations, test-flying drones, repairing and/or maintaining drone equipment, shipping & warehouse, facilities management etc.
To empower clients to make informed equipment and training decisions, by being and collaborating with top drone industry professionals, at their service.
Any applicant who wishes to apply must:
- Complete both an application form from below link AND send a copy of their resume to HRStaff@influentialdrones.com. A cover letter should accompany the resume stating
o why they are applying to work with Influential Drones specifically,
o which skills they are able to showcase in our team,
o which ideal role they can see themselves in given their skillset
o how they think they can impact our business positively to stand out versus any other candidate.
- Be authorized to legally work in the United States of America without restriction.
- Have an energetic can-do attitude, prepared to wear a multitude of different hats for flexibility in job tasks (which will be clarified during the interview process prior to selection).
- Have strong customer service skills, regardless of which role they are applying for.
- Have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to/from the Marlton NJ area on a regular (weekly) basis
Candidates with an interest in/knowledge of/certifications in Aviation (manned and/or unmanned) preferred but not essential.
Compensation based on job experience and skills. Training, flexible hours.
Review open positions below and click to apply online by completing an application form.
All candidates who apply will receive a confirmation from HR. Those selected will receive a phone interview. All part time jobs can potentially become full time positions.
Failure to meet application requirements will result in applicant’s automatic disqualification from the recruitment process. All applicants who have accurately completed the application process above can expect a response from HR within a 3-week period.