Disclaimer: experiencing severe delays, expect delays of possibly 2 months, can call to discuss.
LumeCubes for select DJI and Yuneec DronesUse LumeCubes for night flight and aerial illumination. The lighting kits offered are as follows:
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro
- DJI Mavic Pro
- Yuneec Typhoon H
- DJI Inspire
- DJI Matrice 200 series (also fits Matrice 100 and Matrice 600)
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom series
- Small and Lightweight: Each LumeCube light measures 1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches and is powerful, with up to 1,500 lumens (each) of even illumination. It is lightweight (3.5 oz each), with minimal impact to your flight dynamics.
- Easy to mount with no tools. Each mount has a female quarter-inch 20 connection. Just screw the LumeCubes onto the quarter-inch 20 screws that protrude from the mounts and tighten with each mount’s thumbscrews. All mounts simply snap onto the drone body or legs/arms (depending on model)
- Water resistant up to 100 feet
- Sturdy: Built with a rugged aluminium ("gunmetal") shell, LumeCubes can withstand bumps and drops.
- Recharging: 40-60 minutes via USB cable and mini-port, connected to a computer, wall outlet, car power port or battery pack
- Slave Flash: An optical sensor allows the LumeCube to work as a slave flash for still photography. The flash syncs down to 1/125 of a second. With the quarter-inch female mounting port on the bottom, the LumeCube can mount on a tripod or mini tripod. It can run off its recharged battery for slave flash duty, or from an AC outlet. Multiple LumeCubes can be used in slave arrangements, with the output for each set by using the smartphone app.
- Runtime: More than 2 hours at 50 percent power. In constant video lighting mode, assume circa 20 minutes.
- Adjustable light output: Two buttons atop each LumeCube offer convenient adjustments. One button flashes the light. The other adjusts the light output in 10 percent increments, with 10 settings. More detailed control is available through LumeCube’s Bluetooth connectivity to either an iPhone or Android phone. A downloadable smartphone app allows you to remotely program multiple LumeCube lights in 1 percent increments. It also reads out battery reserve levels.
- Modes: Continuous and flash (strobe) modes.
- Perfect Fit for DJI Ronin Gimbal - (for Inspire and Matrice models only)!
- The clamps that fasten onto the arms of the Inspire and Matrice can do double duty, also fitting the tubular stock in the DJI Ronin gimbal. Used to light video subjects, the LumeCube has a 20-minute runtime, but it also can run from a bigger battery pack that you might be using on the gimbal.
- Phantom 4: 2 white mounts for DJI Phantom 4 quadcopter; 2 LumeCube lights; 2 USB recharging cords.
- Mavic Pro: 2 black mounts for DJI Mavic Pro quadcopter; 2 LumeCube lights; 2 USB recharging cords.
- Typhoon Yuneec H: 1 mount for Yuneec Typhoon H drone; 2 LumeCube lights; 2 USB recharging cords.
- Inspire: 2 clamps to mount on DJI Inspire (or Matrice) drones, or on Ronin gimbal; 2 LumeCube lights; 2 USB recharging cords.
- Matrice 200 series: The adjustable bar mount fits bars from 15mm to 50mm, including all arms of the DJI Matrice 210. Comes with: 2 Black LumeCube Lights, 2 Micro USB Charging Cables, 2 DJI Matrice LumeCube Strap Mounts (fits bars ranging from 15mm - 50mm)
- Mavic 2 Series: Pro and Zoom: 2 LumeCube Lights, 2 DJI Mavic 2 Mounts Compatible with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and 2 Zoom, 1 LumeCube Zipper case, 2 Micro USB Charging cables