The M800 digital clock chronometer has a two-button control system, setting operations are identical for both alarm and time setting. The universal time is in a 24 hour format, while local time can be set to 12 or 24 hour format. The LCD high-contrast display has an ultraviolet filter to prevent sunlight damage.
Version 800-14V has 14V lighting.
- 2-1/4 internal mount
- Two-button control system
- Illuminated LCD display
- Laser engraved faceplate
- Universal 24-hour time format
- User selectable 12- and 24-hour local time formats
- Elapsed time up counts up to 99:59 hours
- Elapsed time down selectable from 1 seconded to 59 minutes
- Elapsed time alarm activates zero when counting down
- Internal light for illumination at night (230 mA at 5V; 120 mA at 14V; 50 mA at 28V)
- Keep alive option with backup battery
- FAA-PMA approved