The MaxPulse landing light controller is a solid state, compact and lightweight lighting controller. It features dual channels and provides Wig Wag and multiple rate control for any combination of LED, incandescent, and HID landing lights. The MaxPulse has an eight position function mode switch.
Model 9200-000-A uses spade connectors with 10A max current per circuit.
- Dual channel 10A circuit
- Equipped with spade lug terminals
- Solderless crimp spade connectors and reference panel label included
- Wig Wag, multiple rate, and combination lighting control
- Self contained design requires no outboard heat sinks, boxes, or rheostats
- Increased visibility and safety
- Works with LED landing lights, incandescent, and HID lights
- Wig Wag and taxi light pulsing configurable
- RTCA/DO-160G SEC 21: RFE qualified